- Economy class Return AirFare
- Airport Transfers on private Basis
- 3 Night Accommodation in Almaty
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel
- 02 Lunch and 03 Dinners in Almaty with transfers Indian restaurants
- Guided full day city and shopping tour
- Guided Exciting Medeo and Chimbulak Tour (including cable car)
- Guided Tour of Kok Tobe (Entrance charges included)
- Almaty Hotel VAT Included in the pricing
- Visa Invitation/Support
- Visa fees and processing as required by Embassy)
- Travel Insurance
- 1 lt. water per person per day
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Extra service in the hotel
- Any other service not included in the program
- Travel insurance
- Any expenses of personal nature with regard to meals, tobacco, liquor, tips etc.
- GST as per Govt Rule
- Surcharges if any (Only applicable on long weekends and holidays)
- Almaty Holiday
Flight Details-Air Astana
- DEL ALA KC 908 1220 1640
Almaty is the previous capital of Kazakhstan and a heavenly city in the foothills of Alatau mountains. It is a flawless mix of particular traveling customs, particular normal for Soviet culture and present day European allure. The shimmering and excessive nightlife of Almaty and extraordinary club has made it the paradise for hot shots and bon-vivant.
ALA DEL KC 907 0750 1110
Day 1 : Arrival transfer from airport to hotel- Arrival in Almaty at 16:40
- Meeting at the Airport with English speaking guide
- Transfer Airport-Hotel by bus/ Check-in to the Hotel at 18:30
- Free time
- At 20.00 proceed for Dinner at Indian restaurant
- Overnight in Hotel
- Day 2 Almaty City tour- Breakfast in the hotel at 07:30-09:30
- Transfer for city tour at 10:00
The tour starts with sightseeing in the central part of Almaty. You will know more about history and development of the southern capital of Kazakhstan and see its major attractions: Palace of President, Republic Square and Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Abai Square and Palace of Republic.
Then the tour will continue in one of the oldest Almaty park – Panfilov Park, where you will see one of the unique wooden building in the world – Zenkov Cathedral and also visit the Memorial of Glory and Eternal Flame, dedicated to the memory of the fighters who died for freedom and independence of the country.
- Lunch in Indian restaurant at 14:00
- Transfer for Kok-tobe at 15:00
Kok- Tobe hill where the tallest TV tower in the world is located (if to count from the sea level) and where you will get by the picturesque winding mountain road. You can stroll along the magnificent panorama of the city from the special observation deck and visit the shop to "The Beatles" (the only one in CIS countries), visit the shop of national souvenirs and many other interesting things.
- Dinner in Indian restaurant at 20:00 and back to hotel at 21:00
- Free time- can explore night activities at your own
- Overnight in Hotel
- Day3 Beautiful Mountain Surrounding- Breakfast in the Hotel
- Transfer for Beautiful Mountain Surrounding Guided tour at 10:00
This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain surroundings of Almaty city. The first stop of the tour awaits you in the Medeo Gorge, where in the wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Alatau the largest high mountain skating rink in the world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next destination is Chimbulak ski resort, located at an altitude of 2230 meters above sea level. It is very popular for its mild climate, large quantity of sunny days and snow through the winter and remarkable scenery of mountain ranges. Chimbulak has its own special atmosphere. Here you can see the skiers who like ironed track as well as the snowboarders who prefer extreme downhills with breath taking jumps and turns. On sunny days Chimbulak gathers together thousands of visitors. Only professional skiers climb here since the descent from the pass is too steep. Also alpinists start their climbing from this point. Only the stars are higher…
- Lunch in restaurant at 15:00
- Transfer to Hotel. Time to relax.
- Dinner in restaurant at 20:00 and back to hotel at 22:00
- Free time at your own
- Overnight in hotel
- Bali Tour Day 4 : GOODBYE, ALMATY
You can Visit our Barakhamba Office from Monday to Saturday (10:30am to 18:00hrs) to make payment in cash, cheque or Demand Draft
Deposit Cash in any of AXIS bank (1% cash deposit charge extra)
Account Name: Holidayworldwide LLP
Bank Name: - AXIS BANK
Account Number: - 9160-200-4604-3647
IFSC Code: - UTIB0000007
Branch: - Statesmen House
State: New Delhi
Visa procedures: (minimum 20 days before departure date)
1. Requirement at the time of booking for visa
• Scan copy of first and last page of passport.
• Visiting card OR details like Designation/Company Name/Address/Tel.no
2. Requirement - 15 days before departure
• Original passport
• 2 passport size color photograph (35 x 45mm with white background and 70% face coverage)
Please Note above are special Promotional Rates and once booked are completely Non-refundable, Non- Transferable and Non-Changeable.